Friday, February 19, 2010

Tiger Woods Public Statement

Today Tiger Woods had a public statement today live from Florida. His public statement lasted about 13 mins. There were about 40 individuals in the audience including his mother and notably his wife Elin was missing. He spoke about many topics like religion, family, future plans, and also of course his wife. .

Tiger Woods stated that "I do plan to return to golf one day, but I just don't know when that day will be"

Many times he spoke directly into the camera but in my opinion it was all fake. Just like Chris Browns statement when he read of the teleprompter to explain his apology was not effective.

ESPN correspondents believe that his speech had an impact on the individuals but I beg to differ. There was also a correspondent that stated that "It was a bit choreographed" and I must say it felt that way, when he would touch his chest or look around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You think?

Visits