Saturday, November 14, 2009

Kayne Parody Country Music Award style


In case you were living under a rock let's go right ahead and refresh your memory. Do you remember in September 2009, when Kayne jumped the stage and interrupted Taylor Swifts' acceptance speech during the VMA's.

Well Country served it right back to Kanye. During their 43rd CMA country legend Little Jimmy Dickens imitated what happened at the VMA's and came right on the stage and gave a shout out to Taylor for have the best video of the year.

"Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me sir I will let you finish later, I know you had that nice video and all that but Taylor Swift had the best video, You go GIRL!!!!"



I thought it was adorable and harmless, but people beg to differ, what do you think?
Taylor ended up being one of the big winner for the night. No Bias Congratz Girl =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You think?

Visits